Sales & Marketing Manager
Zerodegrees has built a brand that people admire by being true to our principles. at the heart of what we do is a promise to treating our employees like our customers – with respect. We believe in being honest, brilliant and different. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated. It doesn’t matter to us what you look like or where you’re from. In fact, we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and think for themselves after all, interesting people make interesting restaurants.
Zerodegrees is a highly successful and expanding company offering excellent development! This role is perfect for someone with a few years experience under their belt and looking for their next step up. It’s a position the right candidate can make their own with the intention of growing the team and leading it as the business does.
The responsibilities in heading the marketing function include driving revenues against defined targets through responsibility for:
- The execution of the agreed marketing strategy across all channels including advertising, direct marketing, web marketing
- Development of group and incentive business
- Menu Development
- Public relations and communications
- International liaison and brand management
This is an ideal position for a talented marketing professional seeking to make a significant impact on the growth of an exciting, sophisticated multi faceted restaurant business.
Suitable Candidates Will Need To Possess The Following
- Retail / hospitality marketing experience in businesses with a track record of successful marketing experience in the UK
- Strong experience in PR, media communications, including harnessing PR agencies, and working with external agencies and the press
- A passion for customers
- Ability to work within a multi cultural environment
- First class communication and writing skills
- Strong understanding of growing Social Media Channels (Growing Engagement & Paid Ads)
- Strong understanding of Design my Night & Mailchimp
You will need to be enthusiastic and flexible; have drive, commitment and a positive attitude; be well organised, self-starting and hard working. Marketing experience within the Industry absolutely crucial!
If this is you – send us your CV
Salary: £32,000.00-£35,000.00 per year