March marks the beginning of Spring – join us as we start to feast outdoors and enjoy the sun!
As the cold thaws, we’re counting down our top spring picks, why not try:
- FOUR SEASONS PIZZA: Mushrooms, pepperoni sausage, capers, anchovies, olives & tomato sauce.
- WOOD ROASTED VEGETABLE PIZZA: Aubergines, courgettes, roasted mixed peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic & tomato sauce.
- SEAFOOD LINGUINE: With mussels, king prawns, squid, anchovies, capers, parsley, white wine and cherry tomatoes.
- MOROCCAN SPICED CHICKEN SALAD: Roasted butternut squash, dates, toasted almonds, beetroots, mixed peppers, cranberries and coriander. Tossed with homemade mango chutney dressing.
Spring tipples? Look no further:
- ZERODEGREES WHEAT BEER: Spicy, fresh Belgian Witbier is the perfect brew for that fresh spring day. Light orange notes, gentle hops and a dry finish. A truly refreshing choice. Try a seafood dish with your pint for that perfect pairing.
- FIORENTE SPRITZ: Prosecco topped with elderflower liqueur and soda water poured over ice with mint and lime. If cocktails are your thing, remember you can get two for the price of one every Thursday from 6pm!
- PASSION FRUIT AND ORANGE COOLER: A smooth blend of passion fruit and orange juice with a splash of lemon juice.
See you in Spring!